If you want an English course designed exactly around what you need and want, private English tuition is right for you.
Maybe you would like extra help with General English, English pronunciation, a specific English exam or a job interview. Perhaps you would just like to learn more about London! Private English tuition is so specific that you can work on any skills you need. The topics and skills covered in the English lesson can be decided by you or suggested by your teacher.
Based on your needs and wants, your English teacher will design a course plan with you to develop a personal program for learning English with the exact language skills you need, at a pace appropriate to you.
There are two options for private tuition:
1 to 1 lessons: A class with just you and the teacher. Open to any level of English.
Small group: A class with you and up to 3 other students. Open to any level of English but you must all be a similar level with a similar goal (e.g. to pass the IELTS exam).
The classes can be scheduled any time between 9am and 8.30pm from Monday to Saturday.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your lessons.
Terms and conditions
1. All private tuition must be booked and paid for at least 1 week in advance.
2. The members of the small group classes must be arranged by you and cannot be arranged by the school.
3. You must give 48 hours’ notice if you want to cancel or postpone your lesson – if you do not give us this notice, you will not be refunded.
- A personal course plan just for you
- A needs analysis to assess your wants and needs
- Regular progress tests
|Number of students
|Rate Per Hour
|1 to 1 (General English)
|1 to 1 (Exam preparation & Business English)
|2 to 1
|£45 (per person)
|£25 (per person)