The Cambridge Exams: First Certificate of English, Advanced Certificate of English and Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency are right for you if:
- you want to study in higher education e.g. university
- you need a certificate to prove your level of English
- you want to improve your general English level
- you want to obtain a certificate of English while living in London.
This online course has been designed to fully prepare you for the B2 First, C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency test to achieve your best possible result. The tests are almost identical but, because they are at different levels, we have separate classes. The strategies and techniques you will learn are intended to help you get the score you need in each part of the test.
The five parts of the exam are:
- Use of English
Our Academic Team selects a coursebook which has a variety of interactive and appropriate preparation materials, past exam papers and a range of homework exercises to give you sufficient practice, confidence in the exam, and help you continue to learn English. Your teacher will also give you several recommendations to help improve your English such as YouTube links, news articles to read and other online resources and games.
Examples of techniques you will learn are:
- Listening for gist, detail and comprehension
- Reading for gist and detail, skimming and scanning texts at high speed
- How to write for a range of formal and informal genres such as letters, proposals and essays
Why should you choose an online course?
- It can be much more comfortable to attend lessons from home!
- Our online courses are cheaper than our face-to-face courses
- You don't need to travel to the school, so this saves you hours of travelling time, as well as all travelling costs!
- Our maximum number of students for online courses is smaller than face-to-face courses, so you get more attention from your teacher
- There are no visa restrictions - you can join us from anywhere in the world, and become part of an online international learning community
- Online courses are much more environmentally friendly than face-to-face courses. There is no need to travel, and the classes are paper-free because the teacher doesn't need to print handouts or make photocopies for you.
|B2 First Exam Preparation|
|12:45-15:15 (break 14:00-14:10)||
2 hours 25 minutes taught hours per day, 3 days a week
|C1 Advanced Exam Preparation|
|18:00-20:30 (break 19:15 - 19:30)||
4.5 taught hours per week, 2 days per week
If you would like to do Cambridge Exam Preparation private lessons, please click here.
|Weeks||Lessons per week||Price per week|
Part-time courses (FCE)
Part-time courses (CAE)