Communicating effectively in the workplace can be a challenge, which is why our Business English for professionals course has been specifically designed to help you interact with clients and colleagues successfully and professionally while using and understanding business vocabulary.
The classes are for anyone that wants to improve their knowledge in business skills as well as gain more confidence in workplace situations such as giving presentations, negotiating and attending meetings. If you want to learn more about the business world to help you succeed at work, this is the course for you.
As the maximum size of the class is 6, the teacher designs the lessons specifically around the precise needs of the group. Students who attend may already live and work in London or might just want something different from an English class. The class is based on a communicative approach, incorporating grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation into speaking, listening, writing and reading.
Why should you choose an online course?
- It can be much more comfortable to attend lessons from home!
- Our online courses are cheaper than our face-to-face courses
- You don't need to travel to the school, so this saves you hours of travelling time, as well as all travelling costs!
- Our maximum number of students for online courses is smaller than face-to-face courses, so you get more attention from your teacher
- There are no visa restrictions - you can join us from anywhere in the world, and become part of an online international learning community
- Online courses are much more environmentally friendly than face-to-face courses. There is no need to travel, and the classes are paper-free because the teacher doesn't need to print handouts or make photocopies for you.
|10-13.15 (break 11.45-12.00)||
3 taught hours, 1 day a week
If you could like to do Business English private lessons, please click here.
|Weeks||Hours per week||Price per week|
Saturday courses (Business English)