WLES offers exciting programmes for young learners aged between 12 and 17 throughout the year in Ealing and online. The junior programme at WLES is an action-packed learning adventure that gives our students the best chance to have fun and learn during their time with us. Our teaching methods, course syllabus, lesson materials and social activities are especially designed to suit teenagers.
This course is a perfect combination of communicative English lessons with cultural activities to create exciting and unforgettable memories by experiencing British life and making new international friendships.
The English language courses at WLES are available for all levels of English. Our junior programme is available all year round for groups.
West London English School International Summer School: An English and Culture Course for 12-17 year olds in London!
Our summer school is an action-packed learning adventure for young learners, which gives them the best chance to have fun and learn during their time in London. This course is a perfect combination of communicative English lessons with cultural activities and excursions to create an exciting and unforgettable summer by experiencing British life and making, new international friendships.
The programme has been developed to allow students to use their current language skills, imagination and creativity in project work, class discussions and fun activities. Students will learn and practise new language in a dynamic way through music, video, visuals and technology.
Ealing: the best area to study and explore
Ealing is the perfect place for international students to learn English. It is easy to get around, with lots to see and do. For instance, we have a large shopping centre and a huge park just behind our school!
WLES is only 30 minutes from Central London; rich in history, culture, sport, music and with an exciting international atmosphere.
|Junior Summer School Class|
|9.00-12.20 (two 10-min breaks)||
|Junior Summer School Afternoon trip|
- To develop and improve communication skills, especially fluency and pronunciation
- To practise listening skills to help understand and respond to real-life situations
- To build confidence when using English
- Nurture creativity and imagination
- To increase vocabulary in a wide range of topics such as holidays, sport, technology, nature, food and drink, transport etc.
- To improve, develop and practise English grammar and gain confidence when using it in writing and in speaking
- To develop reading and writing skills for everyday use
- To learn self-study techniques to develop continuous improvement and love of English
- 15 hours of General English per week (3 hours each morning)
- 5 afternoon trips per week (depending on the course you choose)
- Optional excursions available at weekends
- Course materials
- A language placement test
- A certificate of completion
- Access to Wi-Fi
- Safeguarding and monitoring
- A Group Leader (if you don’t already have one)
- Access to our e-learning system. This starts from your enrolment date and runs for your entire course, plus 3 months after you leave us.
- A certificate of completion
Junior Programme 2024
|Standard programme 2024||£170||10%|
|Leisure programme 2024||£120||10%|