Speaking naturally and fluently is the main aim of most English language students and our English Conversation Class gives you the chance to focus exclusively on your speaking. This class will help you to improve your pronunciation and fluency in English as well as boost your vocabulary. By developing your English conversation skills, you will gain confidence and more opportunities - such as being able to make friends or find a better job.
Our Conversation Class covers a wide-range of everyday topics including: British culture and traditions; British humour; making small talk; and more practical skills such as opening a bank account. Teachers will utilise materials from authentic sources such as magazines, newspapers, videos and podcasts. The course is designed around the individual needs of the students in the class,
so the topics you study will vary.
We keep class sizes small so that your teacher will be able to focus on your specific needs. Our Conversation Class is currently available on Saturdays.
minimum English level: B1 Intermediate
minimum age: 16
average age: 25
average class size: 8 students (maximum 12)
minimum course length: 2 weeks
base cost: £25 per lesson (when you book four weeks or more, the cost will be lower)
lessons per week: 1
lesson times: 10.00 – 12.00
lesson days: Saturdays
start dates: any Saturday
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Our Conversation Class is suitable for English language learners at intermediate level and above who want to improve their fluency and pronunciation as well as their spoken grammar and vocabulary.
• improve your spoken fluency and pronunciation
• improve your spoken grammar
• increase your vocabulary on a range of topics
• improve your overall communication skills in a variety of situations
• boost your confidence for dealing with real-life situations
DURING THE COURSE YOU WILL
• complete a needs analysis to let your teacher know what is important for you
• take part in pair and group activities
• take part in class debates
• discuss a wide range of up-to-date topics
• take part in role plays and improvisations
• make mini-presentations